I was told that my permanent resident card was sent to me but I did not get it yet. What should I do?
If you did not get your PR card before six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card, but less than six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you, you must wait until this time has passed.
If you did not get your PR card after six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card and six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you and you did not get it, you must complete a solemn declaration. Mailing instructions are provided at the bottom of the form.
Note: if 180 days have passed since the PR card was mailed, you will have to apply for a PR card, fill in section G (solemn declaration), and include the fee payment.
Find out how long it may take for you to receive your new card.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: