Why has the Government of Canada introduced GCKey?
The GCKey service was introduced as 1 of 2 options to replace the Access Key service. GCKey is a service managed by the Government of Canada that uses electronic credentials (usernames and passwords) so you can access federal government services online. The GCKey service can be used for those who do not have online banking credentials or choose not to use them with Sign-In Partner (Interac® sign-in service).
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: