I recently reset my IRCC secure account, but I don’t see my application. How can I get it back?
If you have just reset your IRCC secure account because you lost your username or password, as a security measure we need to ask you questions about the application you submitted before we give you access to it.
To link an application you have in progress to your IRCC secure account, sign in to your account and click on “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
You will have to tell us specific information about the application you would like to access. Have a copy of your application form on hand as you will have to enter the information exactly as you did on your application form.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: