I have lost, deleted or damaged my POE Letter. What should I do?
Contact us using the Web form and ask us to re-send your Port of Entry (POE) Letter.
If you applied online, we will usually re-send your POE Letter to you through your account. If you cannot access or link to your original application in your account, make sure you include that detail in your message.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: