If I don’t use my letter of introduction for International Experience Canada, will I get a refund?
No. Your fees are not refundable once we issue your port of entry (POE) letter of introduction.
If you choose not to come to Canada, you won’t get a refund.
If your POE letter expires and you still want to come to Canada, you may submit your profile again.
If you withdraw your work permit application before we issue your letter, your fees will be refunded.
Answers others found useful
- Can I come to Canada before I receive my POE Letter?
- What type of insurance do I need for International Experience Canada?
- Can I change employers if I have an International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I extend my International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I stay in Canada as a tourist after my work permit expires?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: