My passport was lost or stolen after I received my Port of Entry (POE) Letter. Will my POE Letter need to be modified?
No. If you have to replace your passport after getting your POE Letter, your letter will not need to be modified. When you arrive in Canada you must tell the Border Services Officer that you replaced your passport in order for the information on your work permit to match the information on your new passport.
Answers others found useful
- Can I come to Canada before I receive my POE Letter?
- What type of insurance do I need for International Experience Canada?
- Can I change employers if I have an International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I extend my International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I stay in Canada as a tourist after my work permit expires?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: