I already took a medical exam when I applied for the caregiver pilots. Why am I being asked to take another one?
Medical exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the exam. If you already took a medical exam but it expired, you and your family members will have to take another one to make sure you’re still admissible to Canada.
Learn more about medical exams for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Pilots.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: