Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I want to work in Canada as a caregiver, but I don’t meet the requirements of the pilots. What are my options?

If you don’t meet the requirements for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker pilots, you may be able to work temporarily as a caregiver through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program if 1 of the below applies to you:

Your employer needs to get a positive LMIA first.

Answers others found useful

Date modified: