For people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine
You can apply for the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) to come to Canada temporarily, if you’re
- a family member of a Ukrainian
Your location: Canada | International
Questions by topic
- I applied for visitor visas under the Canada-Ukraine special measure with my family. Why are you asking me to apply for my family members again?
- I can’t open my application form in PDF format. What can I do?
- How long can I stay in Canada as a visitor?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- What is the difference between a single and a multiple entry visa?
- What is a complete application package?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How do I download and open a PDF form from IRCC’s website?
Find definitions to terms often used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in our glossary.
Application status, processing times, online applications and paper forms, fee payment, medical and police checks.
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for and how to submit an online or paper application.
- Date modified: