Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Permanent resident card - Applying, renewing, replacing

Returning to Canada without a permanent resident (PR) card

You need a valid PR card to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat.

What to do if you don’t have a valid PR card or your card is about to expire

Date modified: