Federal skilled workers
Applying - General
- Who is a federal skilled worker?
- What is arranged employment for the Federal Skilled Worker Program?
- What are the minimum requirements to apply as a federal skilled worker?
- How do I find my Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level with my test results?
- If I do not meet the language threshold in one of the four skill areas, can I still submit an Express Entry profile?
- What is the pass mark for the federal skilled worker selection grid?
- Can I be chosen to apply for permanent residence as a federal skilled worker if I am 47 years old or over?
- The employer I work for temporarily in Canada wants to offer me a full-time job. Will I need a new LMIA for Express Entry?
- I work in Canada on an LMIA-exempt work permit. How do I get job offer points for Express Entry?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- How can I get the most possible points for the Adaptability factor under the Federal Skilled Worker program?
- Can I count my work as a teaching assistant toward the work experience requirement?
- Can I re-use my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report to submit my Express Entry profile?
- What are the language requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program?
- Are any Federal Skilled Worker immigration applicants exempt from the mandatory language test?
- How does a third-party language test help me with my immigration process?
- Where can I take a third-party language test for my immigration application?
Immigrating to Quebec as a Skilled Worker
Having your education assessed
- Do I need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to apply as a federal skilled worker?
- Where can I get an educational credential assessment (ECA)?
- Does an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) mean that I can be licensed in a regulated profession?
- How much does an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) cost, and how long does it take to get one?
- How long is an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report valid for?
- What credential should I get assessed for immigration purposes?
- Date modified: